Paying taxes is inevitable. But reporting and paying the right amount of taxes timely is the goal you want to achieve to give you peace of mind and allow you to focus on more important areas, like driving your business forward.
This 2.5-hour workshop will help you learn about:
· Federal taxes imposed on your business.
· Federal taxes you need to report and pay on amounts paid to your employees.
· Federal taxes you need to report and pay based on your business’s profits.
· Washington taxes imposed on your business and employees.
· City and local taxes imposed on your business.
· Record keeping requirements to ensure you are ready for that taxing agency audit.
After attending this workshop, you should also consider attending the “Tax Saving Strategies for Small Businesses” workshop which will allow you to take your knowledge from this workshop and drive your taxes lower to save you money!!
This workshop is presented by SCORE Business Mentor Amelia Lockhart of the Bellingham Chapter of SCORE. She is a Financial Advisor with Equitable Advisors, specializing in small businesses. She has been in the accounting and finance industry for 14 years. She attended Seattle University School of Law. She also owned her own Tax and Accounting Practice for six years and freelanced as a consultant for another two years. Her passion for helping small businesses. See her LinkedIn profile here: www.linkedin.com/in/amelialockhart