How I can help you
Over the years, I’ve leveraged my skills in hypothesis-driven experimentation of ideas, innovation, strategy, business and product metrics, marketing, entrepreneurship, online metrics and businesses, search ads and monetization, product management, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), and technology to drive product and business goals. During my time at Microsoft as a Program (Product) Manager, I’ve mentored a number of employees and hosted a number of employee mentorship events aimed at developing the skillsets of Program Managers and interns. I’ve led a plethora of interdisciplinary projects, with people living around the world in Japan, China, India, and the UK, with the number of team members ranging from a few heads to a couple dozen. I’ve worked with marketing and research, finance, legal, UX design, engineering, business development, and product management teams.
I’m an entrepreneurial product leader with an aptitude for clearly envisioning the future and disambiguating the ambiguous. I have a keen interest in innovation, lean experimentation and validation of ideas, strategy, and business/product metrics.
I grew up in a small business that my parents opened, owned, and operated. From that experience, I’ve come to appreciate and respect the grueling difficulty, emotional and physical, in founding a business.
I’m here to support you and your aspirations.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Manufacturing & Product Development
- Technology & IT Services
- Technical & Scientific Services
- Master of Engineering Management (M.E.M.) degree
- A collaborative business program between the Tuck School of Business and Thayer School of Engineering.
- Graduated Top of Class.
- Awarded the Caroline Henderson Prize for top-of-class academic performance and excellence in service to Dartmouth's M.E.M. class.
- Selected as the VP of Professional Development for the Master of Engineering Management class, hosting workshops on resume building, networking, and negotiation.
- Courses in Business: Introduction to Entrepreneurship, Marketing in a Networked Economy, Strategic Principles of Internet Businesses, Corporate Finance, Marketing, Operations Management, and Technology Assessment.
- Courses in Engineering: Statistical Methods in Engineering and Smartphone Programming.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science & Engineering degree
- Gates Millennium Scholar – a nationally awarded full scholarship distinguishing leadership and scholastic achievement. One of seven most prestigious undergraduate scholarships, as evaluated by U.S. News.
- Horatio Alger Scholar – awarded to students who have exhibited determination, integrity, and perseverance in overcoming adversity.
- Courses in Business: Finance, Product Strategy, Business Law, and Technology Management & Economics.
- Courses in Technology: Algorithms, Computer Networking, Database Systems, Programming Languages, Computer Architecture, and Web Applications.