How I can help you
I can help improve business performance in sales and marketing, strategic planning, operations, and design.
You can use my extensive program/company management experience with P & L responsibility running several businesses in the Aerospace sector up to $B in sales to help you. You can use my sales and marketing team team leadership covering all of North America to help you. My background leading a newly created company at its inception and integrated two diverse cultures into one can help your business. You can use my experience selling a large division of GE to a private equity company. I would enjoy teaching you about negotiation skills using my experience negotiating many large contracts in 11 different countries. I have design engineering experience as well.
You'll be comfortable with me since I have extensive mentoring experience as an executive in residence at Thunderbird University Glendale AZ, as well as other places. I continue to consult for the Aerospace industry and I am a board member on two non-profits covering Olmsted Seattle parks and a prison ministry in Cincinnati.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Manufacturing & Product Development
- Business Operations
- Human Resources & Internal Communications
- Technology & IT Services
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Transportation & Warehousing
- Manufacturing & Industrial
- Technical & Scientific Services
- Professional & Business Services
- Retail & Wholesale Trade
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations
- BS Aero pace Engineering University of Cincinnati
- Extensive corporate business training at Jack Welsh School Crotonville NY