How I can help you
President Caliber Consulting 1996 to present
To keep a family owned enterprise nimble with the changing markets, Caliber Consulting conducts in depth assessment of org structure, business processes and IT platforms vs an updated strategy. ID areas to improve and any gaps that need to be filled and develop a project plan to tackle the activities identified.
Prior with Chevron:
1981- 1996 Multiple roles:
• 1981-1986Service Station Sales Associate and Manager--Ellensburg, WA
• 1986-1987 Marketing Associate--HQ San Francisco • 1987-1991Retail Territory Mgr--Chevron Dealer Territory Manager in Kentucky--30 accounts
• 1991-1993 Property Manager in Los Angeles -handled site lease renewals, property purchases and retail site development for 220 sites in Los Angeles, CA market
• 1993 Acquisition Manager of Exxon retail sites Chevron acquired--involved the project scoping and management to acquire 23 Exxon retail sites in the Los Angeles market.
• 1994-1996 Wholesale Coordinator-- supervisor for workgroup responsible for marketer contracts, supply and pricing interfaces and retail site development via marketers in Chevron’s Southwest region-- Southern California, Arizona, New Mexico and El Paso, TX
Areas of Expertise
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Business Operations
• Undergraduate: Michigan State University
• Graduate: MBA from University of Puget Sound