How I can help you
As a recently retired executive who has started and helped grow a number of startup, growth and public companies I can provide a sounding board for your ideas, help you build a meaningful business plan, and accelerate the growth of your company.
Industry Experience includes: Angel & VC Financing, AI Platform design, Software Development, Retained Executive Search, Telecommunication Services, Securities, Financial Services, and Aerospace manufacturing.
Functional Experience includes: Finance, Operations, Customer Service, Sales, Software Engineering, Marketing, HR, and General Management.
Score Program Lead and Presenter for the "Angel and Venture Capital Funding Essentials" Curriculum Program that prepares Score members to raise equity investment from VC's and Angel Investment groups.
If you are looking to build something really special, please contact me and we can explore how I might help you reach your goals.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Business Operations
- Human Resources & Internal Communications
- Technology & IT Services
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Banking, Finance & Insurance
- Technical & Scientific Services
- Professional & Business Services
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations
- B.A. Business Management, San Diego State University, 1978, Magna Cum Laude (GPA 3.76)
- M.B.A. Finance, San Diego State University, 1983 (GPA 3.93)